Rich Arlington & Associates has over 20 years of experience battling some of the worst weather imaginable. We are retained as expert witnesses in slip & fall lawsuits and therefore we can help reduce your risk for the inevitable lawsuit that you will become involved in.
Snow, ice and landscape contractors
- Do you understand the scope of work your asked to complete?
- Do you keep accurate data of each event to defend yourself in a lawsuit?
- What form of communication do you have with your customers?
- Do you have a snow watch program and does it work?
- Want to know what you are signing when you sign their contract?
- Want the Peace of Mind knowing your procedures are correct and efficient?
- Who determines when to salt and why it must be you?
- Who determines where to pile snow and why it should not be you?
- What is Freeze / Thaw cycles and why should you worry about them.
- Is this person a sub-contractor or an employee and do you know the difference?
- How to salt without creating refreeze?
Property owners and managers
- Do you have a scope of work that enables the contractor to keep your site safe?
- Do you have a properly written Snow Response Plan?
- Does your RFP really incorporate the items you need to be bid on?
- Are you soliciting bids from the right contractors for your site?
Your site has entirely too much liability risk to trust it to just anyone, take the guess work out of your next contract and contact us now by submitting the form below: